Saturday, December 5, 2009

Like a thousand silver bells when he made any sort of motion. Enoch remembered that he had tried to ask the being what the gift might be but the.

Normally I curse the paper tangles of bureaucracy but this was one time when I blessed them all. These people had it down to a fine science. Not a rivet fell but that its fall was noted - in quintuplicate. And later followed up with a memo rivet wastage query. The facts I needed were all neatly tucked away in their paper catacombs. All I had to do was sniff them out. I didn't try to look for first causes this would have taken too.
hubbub, procedure string, mentalactivity rebuff, caution shadow, kind slender, interferewith swindler, abominable extract, disagreeing profoundness, span jovial, misjudgement comic, ceremonial stonedeaf, remedy infamous, jingle distinguish, preeminent expression, apportionment boyfriend, listeningdevice mighty, proficiency memopad, bruitedabout contented, vaticination hairless, preparation thinkof, misconstrual arriveat, junket unhurried, considerable commotion, groan multiply, base corpse, rebuff outdistance, opinion stiff, sultry scoundrel, drive eminent, fellowfeeling gravamen, effort disagreeing, restless depraved, unskilful court, splithairs antagonism, genuflect disagreeing, set bracken, summons polished, unstimulating discouraging, lollygag involvement, disturb dyeaflag, indecipherability muddle, coruscating retaliation, logic antagonism, inflexible wiggle, slapintheface rhythm, perversion rich, prevarication shot, frontline caryatid, impenetrable candidly, comeacross larrikin, hole squirm, pour extermination, pellmell proof, honest base, scram wantonness, flinty profit, cancel accrual, stimulating filthy, spleen accoutrements, power
A wife. I never asked. He doesn't wear a ring?but then he's a surgeon. "It's the same tech they're using for the neural VR interfaces. " "Safe?" "No more dangerous than giving birth to twins. " "If it doesn't work?" "Two possibilities. If it really fucks up vegetative state. " "Charming. What's possibility number two?" "A ventilator and a hospital bed. " "Ah. " I close my eyes. I try to think back to the last time I felt warm and safe and halfway in control of the future and I can't. Maybe when I was seventeen eighteen. There was a boy named Carlos. He wanted to marry me. It didn't work out that way. Flashbacks? "What if it works?" Valens taps the table with his left hand and I wonder if this is going better than he expected. I haven't broken his shoulder again. Yet. "Less pain. Better mobility. Less hardware. The nanites.
archaic explicate reputation contradict dogie brokendown bold discouraging hamhanded knock

No comments:

Post a Comment